Sign up to play Fantasy Gymnastics.
With College Fantasy Gymnastics taking the Gymternet by storm, more and more people are playing. Find everything you need to help from creating your draft to postseason play. Don’t see something on here you wish was? Let us know on Twitter or email, and we’ll do our best to add it.
For help with the draft…
- Tips for Killing It at Fantasy Gymnastics: Tips from a 2016 finalist
- Potential Lineups Series: Our thoughts on every Big 4 conference team’s lineups for 2018
- Training Updates: See what potentially draftable gymnasts are up to in the gym
- 10.0 Start Value Vaults: See who might have a 0.05 advantage over other vaulters (coming soon!)
- Top Averages and Biggest Scorers: See which gymnasts give you the most bang for your buck (coming soon!)
For help with setting lineups…
- Potential Lineups page: Projected lineups for teams based off intrasquads, recent meets and more
- Injury Updates page: Who might be out of action for a week or even the whole season, based on team press releases, social media posts and more
- Byes and Double-Meet Weekends: See if your team members are off this weekend or are competing twice (coming soon for the 2018 season!)
For following your team during the season…
- 2018 Schedule: See when your team members compete